To allow ample time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointment. Emergency cases shall always receive top priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable. Please realize that we make a sincere attempt to see each client on time.
Apply now to help with the cost of your pet's veterinary care.
Patient Arrival Policy
- For your protection, and that of others, all dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms.
- All cats must be presented in an appropriate cat carrier or on a leash.
- Even though we make every effort to make our patients feel comfortable during visits, they may be a little uneasy about new people, new surroundings and other pets. This is one of the reasons we ask you to restrain your pet.
- We recommend that animals be placed on a leash or in pet carriers before entering the waiting room.
- We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, CareCredit, Discover, cash and personal checks.